Pullman Gallery
Categories

Blackburn half-propeller c.1914

Reference: 5846

An original Mahogany half-propeller made by the Blackburn Aeroplane and Motor Company Ltd in Leeds bearing a label to the reverse, indicating that it may have come from a Blackburn TB Zeppelin Interceptor, circa 1914-1920.

Length overall: 41 inches (115 cms) with maximum blade width of 7½ inches (19 cms).







      Related Items